- FEATURES - Aoodor raised garden bed is ideal planter box when gardening at home.
- SPACE - Large Space for raising vegetables, herbs, flowers and lots other plants in your garden yard. There are 3 sizes, pick the best one for your plants and yard areas.
- MATERIAL - The raised garden bed is made of powder-coated metal, the structure is stable and durability
- INSTALL - Easy to install with the screws, talk less than 30 minutes with the instructions.
- ATTENTION - Better to find a greenhouse in winter time, please check in our store for greenhouse + raised garden bed set. Feel free to return it in 30 days, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50
We understand that not every purchase can succeed.
So you have up to 90 days to return and exchange.
If your product does not meet the return conditions, we will provide warranty service.
Please note that under any of the following circumstances, the products received may not be eligible for return and will be rejected:
Any product returned without all original accessories, including boxes, manuals, parts and all other items originally attached to the product.
Any product that has been tampered with or changed in any way.
Any product that does not match the product originally purchased.
Any product received within 15 days after the return approval.
Please rest assured that every step of the return process will be monitored and you will receive the latest information by email.
Exactly what I was looking for
Love this little greenhouse because it’s like a little tedium with a zipper opening. I planted carrots, tomatoe, spinach, cilantro, basil and green onions seeds in the 4x4 foot space. The seeds sprouted within a week and they are thriving. At night I zipped it shut and it works like a terrarium and I open it up in the morning. On warm nights I leave it open. I’m planning on getting more or maybe a larger size. I recommend it 100 %.
This bed is doing above and beyond what I have expected. It was easy to assemble and held well so far. It has been filled for over a month now. But we were only able to transplant into the bed a couple of weeks ago. (As we just had a baby). I highly recommend for those getting started in raised beds, or even those who have a small space and would like something to plant multiple plants and varieties in. I do suggest putting cardboard underneath to ensure weeds dont invade, I have done this for all my raised beds (this one included) and have almost no weeds.
I decided on this raised bed garden 4x4x12 after reviewing many other options. The size, price, ease of use made me choose this raised bed. I'm a first time gardener and wanted to start with a decent size. I put it together myself which was fairly simple. Just pay attention to the markings on the plastic joints for the cover when putting it together. At first I didn't realize they were marked and two of them look alike but are actually different. Anyway, this is an affordable option and will help to keep the squirrels, rabbits, and birds from eating everything!! My neighbor likes it to and may purchase one. I would definitely buy it again.