Patio Pergola 2 Sides Sun Shade Shelter 12 X 12 Ft.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Aoodor
Product Type : Pergola
Sku : 800-043-BR
- Dimensions - 12' x 12’ of Outermost; 10.75' x 10.75’ of Inside perfect shelter for sunblock or light rain.
- Retractable Canopy - Full adjustable canopy provides optimal shade at any sun position, locking system keep the canopy in place, be it open or covered shelter. Pulley inside provides a controlled glide of slides smoothly.
- Quality Fabric - Polyester fabric of Dark Brown is durable, UV resistant, fade-resistant and water-repellent. Has the texture of sturdiness, tensile strength, wear resistance. Canopy equipped with drainage holes for water drainage.
- Stable structure - Aluminum frame is lightweight but high-strength. The powder-coated finish makes our pergola weather-resistant, suitable for outdoors. Secure anchor with ground stakes included
- Practical design - Equipped with 4 pieces of block out rolling curtains, which can be used at one side or both sides to screen out the extra sunlight. Suitable for decks, backyard, garden, patios.
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50
We understand that not every purchase can succeed.
So you have up to 90 days to return and exchange.
If your product does not meet the return conditions, we will provide warranty service.
Please note that under any of the following circumstances, the products received may not be eligible for return and will be rejected:
Any product returned without all original accessories, including boxes, manuals, parts and all other items originally attached to the product.
Any product that has been tampered with or changed in any way.
Any product that does not match the product originally purchased.
Any product received within 15 days after the return approval.
Please rest assured that every step of the return process will be monitored and you will receive the latest information by email.
When they said the instructions were a little difficult.... Believe it! Anyways its up now looking gorgeous it is a little wobbly Ill be tightening more screws around wish there was a was add another privacy shade but its fine. Now just to hang up some solar string lights and itll be perfect Update There has been a little wind and because the columns arent one piece there is some sway to it tried tightening but thr material is a little cheap so the screws can go no more sometimes I come home and see the legs horribly bent I suggest you try a different pergola one where the legs are just one piece and no two so it can be sturdier would do a refund on this but thats a lot of work to send it back
It was east to assemble. i did it alone in less than a day.
Hope it lasts. Framework is thin. Was fairly easy to put together.
Best patio furniture I ever bought. Looks beautiful and it is sturdy