Adirondack Chair Cushion Set of 2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Aoodor LLC
Product Type : Patio Furniture
Sku : 800-141-BE
- EXQUISITE CRAFT - Attaches with ties can keep the cushions stay firm when sitting. The cloth resists fading well in sunlight. It is also well UV-resistant. You can feel super comfortable and soft when you touch it or sitting on it. The breathable upper is not easy to get mildewed.
- HIGH-BACK CUSHION - Stylish color palettes offer Stylish color palettes offer 8 colors combinations. This 2.75-inch thick cushion provides comfort and support while you lounge on the back deck, porch, next to the pool, or around a campfire. You can feel soft and comfortable when sitting on it or leaning back.
- VERSATILE USE – Extend the life of your patio furniture with this 3-section high-back cushion designed to fit standard indoor and outdoor rocking and Adirondack chairs. The portable cushion is equipped with 4 ties to secure it in place.
- EASY CARE & COMFORT – The durable cover is made of polyester that absorbs pressure to create comfortable outdoor seating. Spot clean the cushion and let it air dry as needed.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - The padding material of the cushion is 25D pure sponge. Product size is 50.78(L)” x 20(W)”x 2.75 (H)”.
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50
We understand that not every purchase can succeed.
So you have up to 90 days to return and exchange.
If your product does not meet the return conditions, we will provide warranty service.
Please note that under any of the following circumstances, the products received may not be eligible for return and will be rejected:
Any product returned without all original accessories, including boxes, manuals, parts and all other items originally attached to the product.
Any product that has been tampered with or changed in any way.
Any product that does not match the product originally purchased.
Any product received within 15 days after the return approval.
Please rest assured that every step of the return process will be monitored and you will receive the latest information by email.